One Vest that REALLY fits every gun dog - for LIFE! Say goodbye to dangerous, ill-fitting dog vests forever. At MOMARSH, our team of professional designers, vets and sporting dog professionals have spent years engineering the world's best dog vest with the mission to do just one simple thing... FIT YOUR DOG. With its Ultra-strong, premium hook and loop adjustments, The MOmarsh Versa-Vest properly fits your dog and changes with its shape and size over its lifespan. Six points of multi-directional adjustability ensure proper fit and sizing. Tough, rubberized chest panel for ultimate protection. Stow-away handle and leash anchor. The MOmarsh Versa-Vest can be adjusted to be smaller or larger than any waterfowl dog vest on the market. Fits any dog from 35 to 100+ LBS. No Measuring, No Cutting, No Guessing. Once the vest is initially adjusted to fit your dog properly, simply use the over-sized zipper to take it on and off. No additional adjustments should need to be made, until your dog changes shape or size. Interchangeable cover panels available (sold separately) in Blaze Orange, Snow White, Shadow Black and Gore Optifade Waterfowl Marsh are removable, replaceable, and machine washable. Gore Optifade Waterfowl Marsh cover panels included. The Innovative, Versatile, Extraordinary Momarsh Versa-Vest. Engineered by Veterinarians, Hunters and Sport-Dog professionals to FIT EVERY DOG... FOR LIFE.
VERSATILE. ONE VEST THAT FITS EVERY SPORTING DOG.
VERSA-VEST can be adjusted to be smaller or larger than any existing sporting dog vest on the market. Fits any dog from 35 to 100+ LBS.
BUILT TO REALLY FIT YOUR DOG. 6 points of multi-directional adjustability to ensure proper fit and sizing. Ultra-strong, premium hook and loop adjustments. Changes with the shape and size of your dog over its lifespan.
SAFE. Helps dog retain body heat in cold or wet conditions. Tough, rubberized chest panel for ultimate protection where your dog needs it most. The Built in premium paracord handle and metal leash loop can stow away when not needed.
RUGGED. Built tough with high-quality 5mm rubberized Neoprene and water-repellent coated 600D poly fabric.
CUSTOMIZABLE. Interchangeable VERSA-VEST PANELS are available in a variety of colors. Panels are removable, replaceable, and machine washable (sold separately).
- Versa-Vest Oversized Replacement Chest/Neck Panel available for VERY large dogs with chest measurements of 35-42 Inches (Item #34148, Sold Separately here).
- Package includes: Versa-Vest & cover panel.
3rd time i used it the zipper broke 😢, they sent me a new one in 5 days . I like the big handle , helps when lifting the dog back into the boat .
This vest takes a few minutes to adjust to fit any size dog, but once fitted properly, it is the best vest ever built. I have several dogs that will wear this vest. The 1st one weighs about 55lbs. Perfect fit and very protective. People complaining about putting this vest together are just lazy. Spend the time to get a perfect fit and never look back.
The zipper on these vest needs some work while putting on my lab the plastic zipper broke in pieces.I called emailed them and in 2 days had a new vest.
Thank you for your positive review! We truly appreciate your kind words.
I’ve been through almost every brand out there and I stick with a competitors product for the most part. However they did not make a vest small enough for my young male so I bought the versa vest. Yes the fitting is a pain, but worth taking your time. The vest is a bit rigid but I think we’ll find ourselves thankful for that at some point when we avoid what could have been puncture wounds. My largest issue was that I bought this vest for a 50 lb lab. He’s short and compact so the vest is too long and because it’s rigid it makes it very hard for him to jump, turn or sit. So I think the 35 lb mark may be misleading and in my case very false. I do think however if they offer another smaller size in the lineup I’d buy the exact same vest. As for this vest, it’ll move to one of my larger dogs as I do like it so far.
I am a big fan of momarsh hunting products as a whole, and I think the concept of an adjustable vest is great. But.. this vest has its drawbacks.
1. it is a bear to get the vest adjusted correctly. The Velcro is strong as advertised and this makes it real tough to make micro adjustments.
2.I have a smaller dog (53 pounds) and the to get the chest piece to fit tight string the neck and shoulders, the upper Velcro arm was extended across the zipper on the back. So maybe a small chest piece in addition to the regular and XL might be warranted?
3. The armorflex material on the chest is a sticker magnet. We got into Spanish needles and the vest looks like a porcupine! The only areas that weren’t covered in needles were the optifade panels.
4. But my biggest complaint is that the vest is so rigid! I took A Lot of time and got the arm and neck holes and waist section to fit snugly, which looked great walking around the house, but when retrieving not only was her movement restricted, there were visible gaps created while running thru the yard. (The dogs body flexes and contorts when running and especially bounding thru water and the vest doesn’t!) As a result you could see gaping holes in the upper neck portion and upper back portion when in hunt mode. Again. I love the innovative momarsh products, and think they have made hunting easier and better in general, but this vest fails short IMO.